Tuesday, February 5, 2019

BELLY UP


"Belly Up" (tthabol 4-12-12) is another really old pic of mine, posted here in 2012. It's smoothness and lack of complication really appeals to me right now. Maybe even more than it did back then, when it was more the result of experimenting with color changes in Photoshop (which I'd not had on my 'puter very long). Though why I named it belly "up" I don't know. It's belly seems to be going in the other direction. :-) Well, maybe I was punning on that expression "belly up to the bar"? And I suppose I could rename it, but none occurs to me right now. I'm just enjoying it's shapes and colors. BTW, those lines/shapes were not introduced in Photoshop. They are from the original photo of a huge succulent (cactus?), cropped in extremely close.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home