Thursday, March 14, 2019

EYE OPENERS

"Eye Openers" (4-21-16 022v3g[2]) was just fussed out of a really old version of an even older pic, using Windows 10's Photos program. (Still procrastinating about taking on the task of learning GIMP.) I've always enjoyed this particular crop of the original shot and (can you guess?) have several color combo and texture versions of it. Each of the three blossom centers have what look like (to me) little scenes: trees and other plant life. In this one I managed to bring them out a bit more than in others. And the color combo and its softness put me in mind of Easter. Yeah, I know we haven't even hit St. Pat's Day yet, but I sure am yearning for spring. (As I sit here proofing this with my hands under my armpits to warm them ... I just turned the heat off, for cryin' out loud!)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home