Tuesday, March 12, 2019

WINTER BRANCHES

"Winter Branches" (4-16-10 10002v3) is a very old pic that I've always really liked. Probably have posted it here many years ago as I can't imagine I wouldn't have. Today all I did was ever so slightly soften the "clarity" (sharpening, in Photoshop terminology). I initially tried increasing it but was surprised to find taking it back just a wee bit was better. I've begun to wonder what the effect of all the various editing programs is on the re-editing process of some of my oldest pix. There has to be at least a half dozen of them underneath this one, for instance. Guess it doesn't really matter as I go by what I actually see on my screen, not by what the usual expectation might be for, say, increasing the clarity. I.e., I do all my editing with a "let's try this and see what happens" attitude. Anyway, back to this pic: the original photo was taken from the window of a friend's car where we were parked. I remember being immediately taken with this tree and so, the photo. BTW, it was snapped just about this time of year, nine years ago.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home