Tuesday, June 11, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE MEMORY

"Grateful for the Memory" (4-15-13 1259ev3[2]) was just slightly edited to fix some little issues I've always had with this old pic. Think I've finally dealt with them decently. Of course, who knows what I'll think when I come across it in another few years. :-) Anyway, the title says it all. We used to get these sweet orchids in our community's promenade garden. But there haven't been any in many seasons. I suppose whoever cared for them is no longer living here.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home