Tuesday, June 4, 2019

ON THE WAY HOME

"On the Way Home" (8-16-16 014v2[2]) was just fussed into this form from an old version of an old pic of mine. When I first stumbled on it I was excited. I liked it! And even found it surprising I'd not posted it before here. But that lasted only a minute (if that) when the various problems with it jumped out at me. The biggest I fixed by simply cropping it out. However, then I was faced with a color contrast problem and other little annoying things. This version is a compromise. There's still stuff I'd like to improve if I had the time, but I want to share it today. Mostly because it reminds me of all those long walks I used to be able to take. Most often I'd take the route home that led past this tree and building. (The parking field next to the retirement community I live in is not even a full block past this stretch.) I haven't given up hope altogether that I'll be able to take long(ish) walks again. It's just that the likelihood of that gets less and less.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home