Monday, October 7, 2019

A TURBULENT FALL

"A Turbulent Fall" (SS-many 1-25-19[7]) was just now tortured out of an already endlessly fudged with version of a very old pic of mine. What else is there to say? I kinda, sorta like it. Dare I say it, yet one more time? I wish I had a good editing program as there are things I'd like to try that might make it more satisfying to me. But, hey, that's life. We only get to do what we can with what we have (and don't have). I just wish sometimes life were less about settling (and often failing altogether) and more about creating something beautiful or helpful. Ah well, there's that child in me who's never given up or given in, speaking out again. Why? Why? Why?
* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home