Saturday, October 5, 2019

PRESENTATION

"Presentation" (SS-2 10-5-19[2]) may be a re-post, as it's a very old pic of mine. I know it has appeared on my dreams&poetry blog, as that's where I stumbled across it this morning in a many years-old post. I don't know what its original title is; if in fact, I ever gave it one. I did not initially title my pix. That only started when I began this blog exclusive to pix. But all that said, I've always liked this pic. It captures that lovely "soft sculpture" effect these lilies offer up. In this particular photo, it even seems more to me like draped cloth or even a vague water fall.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home