Sunday, January 5, 2020

THE MIRROR BUTTS IN

"The Mirror Butts In" (11-2-17 011v9c) is a much fudged with selfie in my 2017 Halloween costume, Spider Old Woman. This posting acknowledges the passing of yet another year and the arrival (Jan. 4) of yet another birthday of mine (my 76th). I wonder what I'll manage to weave out of this year's bounty. And bounty it will be. It always is. One just can't know what that bounty will consist of. :-) And it's not been the most auspicious beginning to 2020 as I've been rather sick the past few days. But why does today necessarily have to predict tomorrow? In fact, it rarely does. "Life has a way of happening while we make other plans." So ole spider woman self will go on spinning her fantastical plans and the world will keep spinning its endless variety of surprises.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home