Monday, November 11, 2019

DISMAL OUTLOOK

I hesitate to post this and not only because there's some stuff I'd do to it if I had my old Photoshop program. It too well expresses where I'm at, have been at for a long time. Yeah, there've been brief moments when I thought things might be improving, if only that I seemed to be getting some clarity. But nothing lasts these days. Everything in my life seems to have the life span of a May fly. Eeewww! What self-pity. If you want more of the same, check out the post to my dreams&poetry blog of today's date, and some of the previous posts there, too. Maybe putting all this out there will help me rid myself of it. Or at least get some sort of reasonable control over it. Sigh. And that's probably just another hope that will fade away all too quickly.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home