Monday, October 21, 2019

SUNDOWNER

"Sundowner" (ss-4 10-21-19[29]) is one of my older pix, just now screenshotted (is that word? :-D) off my dreams&poetry blog. And then heavily fussed with, changing the orientation and colors a bit, increasing the contrast, cropping, and I think that's all. It reflects in both title and look, the winds we get here in California this time of year after sundown. Extremely high winds that greatly increase the chances of wildfires, and of any fire at all being whipped up into a huge inferno. (Channel 9 News [L.A. area] just now started showing live pix of a new fire in Pacific Palisades.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home