Sunday, November 24, 2019

WHEEL OF LIFE

"Wheel of Life" (9-11-13 040v2[3]) was just fussed from an old pic of mine. I've had it sitting in its 2013 folder all these years, awaiting some much needed attention. Yeah, one of those photos of mine I liked but (as with with many I take) it had a serious issue. In this case, distracting, messy background greenery. I knew even back then, one solution was to darken that background. Well, I never got around to it. And then when I got my new computer I found myself with very limited editing programs. (I still mourn the loss of Photoshop.) Today, though, when I ran across this pic I realized that MS's Photo editing program has among its few functions, one for lightening or darkening all "shadows" in the pic. Well, boy how-dee, for once I was grateful for this bare bones program. Of course, I also then had to do some work on contrast and highlights to balance it out (and a bit of cropping, too). ... And so the wheel turns...

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home