Thursday, October 24, 2019

DENDRITES LOOKING TO HOOK UP

Just now tortured this version ("Dendrites Looking to Hook Up" ss-6 10-21-19[52a]) out of an old version of an even older pic of mine. Not much else to say about it. It's one of those that is decidedly "meh," IMHO. (Lots of stuff I'd change if I had a better pic editing program; little things that by sheer weight of numbers distract from what I see this pic as offering.) Why post it? Don't have anything else I like more (and plenty I like even less). And I wanted to post something.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home