Friday, February 7, 2020

THE HIDDEN DANCE OF THE SNAIL

Don't ask and I won't tell you a long, boring story about this photomorph ("The Hidden Dance of the Snail" [7-9-09 3580e[4]). In fact, I'm not even sure I know what it is. I'll simply add that I had fun fussing at this old, old photo of mine. Old, old, and slowly morphed ... like I've been. 😊 Seriously, it was taken in 2009. I've made many versions of it and have deleted many others along the way. Where this original pic (like others I have) is ever so slowly going is certainly unknown. But I do enjoy the trips it takes me on when I come across it again. This photomorph I'm afraid, though, only earns a meh vote from me. That's OK. Especially if one recalls the saying that "The journey is the goal."

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home