Friday, July 8, 2011

At a loss for words ....


I really don't know what to say about this photo. Except that it will be in the exhibit on July 24th. It has the sort of "feel" I am often drawn to. Barren, yet not. Then there's those erratic patterns formed by the bare vines. This sort of sight moves me at a very non-verbal level. I spoke in my second post here (titled "End of the Romance") of the Japanese aesthetic of beauty -- wabi sabi. (Nothing's permanent, nothing's complete, and nothing's perfect.) That's what I'd say this sort of scene evokes for me.

Click here to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog. And for posts previous to those below, please see listing in the right-hand sidebar. (Clicking on the bottom post listed will list even older posts, and so on.)

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home