Thursday, September 8, 2011

96 DEGREES IN THE SUN


I was told the day before yesterday that the temperature here in Goleta was 96. Well, you could never had told that from my rooms or the grounds of our community. It was a warm day, but not hot at all. One of the many blessings living so near the ocean. However, that afternoon I did go on a ride into Santa Barbara and while taking this photo and others out in the bright sun I felt those 96 degrees. Therefore the title to this pic.

Overall, this is another photo I am hesitant about. But I think I'm drawn to it due to my recent reading of some Goth culture literature. Which stands in contrast to the title I chose. Though I suppose, except for Vampires, that night living even for Goth characters is a matter of choice. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home