Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TICKLISH


No real reason for posting this one other than I've always liked it. (It's two years old and just recently slightly re-edited.) And, well, it tickles me somehow. Plus I do always enjoy having captured a pic of yet another way in which rose petals unfold themselves from their flower's center. A bit like people, ey?

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home