Sunday, September 4, 2011

OCTOPODAL ROCK STAR


...and now for something totally silly, "Octopodal Rock Star." I was working in my masses of "needs editing" pix and getting rather weirded out by the intense concentration and the many different sorts of memories being raised by the variety of photos. Usually before I get to the point of the sort of intense editing as on the above, I give up on a pic and delete it. But my giddy fingers just kept clicking and experimenting like an octopus on autopilot. :-D Unfortunately, I was able to "reclaim" many of the pix I worked on last night. (Though maybe once viewed in the calmer light of day I won't feel the same about all of them.) I say "unfortunately" because I'd really like to ease the load of images on my computer. Ah well, it was a productive and, as with the above pic, also fun way to spend an evening.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home