Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FROLICKING WITH MERMAIDS


"Frolicking with Mermaids" is just where I'd like to be today after a very hard day yesterday. It's the apparent movement of these leaves/ferns that entices me, as if undersea. They weren't actually being blown around, by the way, but stock still in the shade. And they weren't even the central focus of the shot. What I'd tried to capture was in too much bright sunlight and just got "whited out." But here were these leaves, waving from the corner of the pic to get my attention ...

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home