Saturday, August 27, 2011

MUSIC AT SUNSET


"Music at Sunset" was in my 7-24 exhibit. I had a craving to see a red rose today so scrolled through my flower pix category til this one popped up. It was taken exactly two years ago in our memorial rose garden. I'd never seen a rose quite like this before, nor have I since. I'm not at all certain about the title for this photo, though. I kept coming up with other cliche names like "Heart Music" or "You Make My Heart Sing." Yet I suppose I need not always avoid cliches. They become so precisely because they ring so true.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,





**** [aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT, OPENING TO THE LIGHT (for digital pix only), and Yahoo DREAMJIN: Group for Dreamku – Haiku-Like Dream Poems ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home