Friday, August 26, 2011

AFTER SALVADOR DALI


OK, maybe I should just give up on "After Salvador Dali," one of the first pix I took with an eye to "art" almost 2-1/2 years ago. I started reading a collection of surreal poetry yesterday and was reminded of it and also, of course, of my vague dis-satisfaction with it. So I've edited it yet again. It's pixel count is way low, making much cropping problematic. (It was taken before I knew about increasing the size of photos the camera takes.) I'll probably drag it out again at some future date and fuss some more with it. Hey, I'm nothing if not stubborn. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home