Thursday, August 25, 2011

DOUBLE TROUBLE, and SPEAKING OF ROMANCE


"Double Trouble" is the sort of photo that does give me double the difficulty. First, it was indoors -- my camera doesn't take to indoors very well, with or without flash, enhanced or not by daylight through windows. And second, a bright white object. But I lucked out with this one above. I took a few (unsuccessful) shots with the flash. Then I turned it off and relied on the bright light coming through the windows and glass doors. Must have been just the right amount of light or maybe the deities of "light writing" were with me that day. :-)

And here's another take on this same vase chock full of callas. In this instance, I think it being ever so slightly hazy works for the overall feel of the photo, titled "Speaking of Romance":


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home