Monday, October 3, 2011

A CLEAN SWEEP


"A Clean Sweep" is a recently edited old pic. I note that with it I'm continuing a run of photos on the warm color end of the spectrum. Which is not my usual wont at all. And that I'm actually finding myself drawn to the reds and oranges, and even yellows. Odd. But then again, maybe not. Might be indicative of the definite switch in my emotional state and consequent sorts of thinking. Ah well, I made a promise to myself I'd not explore my psyche here, but simply share photos and talk about them. So enough said in that vein.

The full version of this photo is of three open amarylis blooms; quite gorgeous. My "needs editing" folder is filled with pix of these particular blooms as they are in a rather inaccessible and somewhat visually obstructed space for me to get clean close-ups. So I have to take more distant shots from as many different angles as possible hoping one will afford a good pic of their "full face" beauty after cropping. Few do. Therefore I crop them really small and have fun drawing out different aspects of them. Their stamens are particularly interesting.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home