Sunday, October 2, 2011

TIGERS ON THE VINE


"Tigers on the Vine" is another old pic I had in my "needs editing" category. These tigers may be on the vine, but I've cleaned them up at last and released them into the wilds of the internet. Well, actually more the internet's obscurity. :-) My visitor counter may keep clicking away -- 444 in three months of posting. But without many comments or emails there's no way to know who's been stopping by. Spammers? Folk who don't/do like these pix? Accidental tourists?

This photo is also on my desktop. It will probably stay there longer than most -- I usually leave one up only a day -- as there's something about it that tickles my fancy. It was taken with my first camera (actually a loaner) and I miss the quality of focus that old Gateway had.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home