Wednesday, October 5, 2011

STARGAZING


"Stargazing" is one of my very oldest and favorite of pix -- though I'm always hesitant to post or share it as I'm so far from any real objectivity about it. I like the feeling it gives me, however. A sweet sadness. (I used it once with a memorial poem for a fellow resident who'd passed on suddenly.) The back lighting for these Naked Ladies came from building windows which are to the far rear and right, over some high hedges. This is one of those rare night shots I tried back then, using the day setting on an old camera that didn't like doing night shots under any setting. A happy accident, at least to my eye.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home