Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BICAMERAL MIND


I admit it. My view of the bicameral mind is weighted on the shadowy side, i.e. the right brain. Hey, I have pretensions of being an artist, yes? But all joking (with a soupcon of truth in it) aside, "Bicameral Mind" is a vision I enjoy quite frequently. This tree and wall are barely yards from the ground floor door of our elevator. And depending of course on the weather and time of day I pass, those shadows offer up different dances. Sometimes shy and wispy, other times in sweeping grand gestures like this one.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****

2 Comments:

Blogger Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

Sublime!

September 22, 2011 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

I just passed by this wall and tree but the sun was too far gone to cast any shadows and I missed them!

As always, thanks for stopping by.

September 22, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home