Monday, December 26, 2011

TURNING OVER A NEW LEAF


Figured "Turning Over A New Leaf" is appropriate as the New Year peeks from around the corner. And if you believe that, there's a bridge back in Brooklyn I can sell you, cheap! Which silliness is simply to admit to my love for the leaves in this particular stand of cannas. (To which anyone who may have viewed my photos here can attest.)

Right now this stand of cannas has been shorn way back. But at the right time of day, the sun still catches from behind those surviving and the few new ones unfurling. Warming flames in the chilly rubble.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home