Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WHAT'S COOKIN'?


No particular reason for posting "What's Cookin'?" today. I just opened one after another of my oldest folders of pictures at random and scrolled through. This was the first I hit on after quite some time that I liked at all. Which pretty much indicates my mood. Whatever's cookin' for me ain't exactly a lot of fun. But the mood will pass, at least it always has before. And the roses will return to our garden, too. I'll almost certainly recognize this bloom again. And many others, each with their individual petal quirks and intriguing way of unfolding.

By the way, this photo is slightly color saturated to bring out that warmth at the center that just ever so vaguely glowed in the original picture.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home