Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SPARKLER


"Sparkler" began to remind me of those sticks one lights with a match and holds as it sparkles away, as soon as I reversed the color. (Just past Memorial Day and I'm already thinking of July Fourth. :-D) So I decided to make it really fiery.

This bloom, by the way, is the same agapanthus bud I've been following since it's little spear-head bud phase. At present it's totally open. Haven't gotten any good shots of it, though one or two may turn out interesting with heavy editing. I hate to admit it but I'm feeling rather discouraged about taking photos. I have some objective issues with my camera, but I'm beginning to think it has more to do with my on-going moodiness. Not a good time for these worries given I have a photo exhibit to prepare for coming up in July. But, that's the breaks.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home