Monday, May 28, 2012

TRANSITION


I'm not sure about the name "Transition" for this photo, but at least it fits since it's not clear which way things are going. Which is just about what my mood's been about for way too long. Is it about to storm or is it clearing? Is the light coming or going? Then again, I always seem to be in some sort of transition at any given time. And occasionally a few of them at once; not even headed in the same directions. Ack. I'll quit before I succeed in making my mood any worse.

By the way, this picture was taken on the grounds of the retirement community I live in, and I'm always happy for a good catch of that crooked branched tree in photos (fore- or background). Also, this picture was not taken in black and white, nor did I manipulate it (except to increase the contrast a little bit). Black and white is how the sky and flora looked that afternoon.

And, given it's the Memorial Day holiday, I would like to acknowledge with gratitude the service of those in our military. Although I rarely agree with the politics surrounding and prompting wars, I do strongly believe that those who serve deserve both care and recognition.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home