Wednesday, November 28, 2012


The Sunlight Within is a year and a half old photo and I've let it stand as edited back then. I almost took some new photos yesterday but my knees were aching more than usual. I also recalled all the old photos I keep stumbling across in my computer folders. So didn't struggle with my shopping bag in order to get my camera out of my shoulder bag. Funny how on this very foggy day the first old picture I tripped over was one with a sunny aspect and title. Then again, it's not so suprising to have lots of sunny photos in my files, given I live in California where (according to that famous song) "it don't rain." To some degree that is true. I'll never forget hearing rain on tree leaves for the first time since moving here about a year earlier. I was so surprised and delighted I stood stock still and just listened.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home