Sunday, December 9, 2012


It's A Girl! has appeared on both this and my dreams/poetry blog, in two other versions. It's a very new photo and I am really drawn to its shapes and shadings. This is the lightest, both in color and mood, of the three edits I've done of it so far. This is also pretty much it's true colors, just saturated and sharpened a bit. The original photo though takes in the full rose and some background greenery. But all three versions so far have been cropped way down to this intriguing rose center, which is pretty much what I figured I'd wind up doing as I took the picture.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home