Wednesday, December 5, 2012


Storming the Gate (and here's what's becoming a mantra) is a very old photo, just revised today. One of those that doesn't bowl me over, but still tugs at my interest. I tried other sorts of coloration on it but none really worked and any further editing messed with the focus anyway. And the issue of focus leads me to that new camera I keep putting off getting until I have a new computer to handle the higher pixel count photos. Well, I just ordered a terrific new quad core computer (great discount plus help from a friend). It may take a while to get it all set up as I now have to save money towards a couple of programs. But, dang, this means I may have a new camera by spring! How will I then make excuses for wonky focus on my new pix? LOL.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home