Monday, December 3, 2012


Winter Fantasy, yes, another really old photo, but just re-worked today. After inverting the colors, I tried several different color combos and intensities but liked this one the most. Wonder when I'll feel like taking some new pictures? Ah, well, I'm definitely not suffering from a dearth of old photos to play around with. And going through old folders also affords me the opportunity to clean out pictures that realistically (or even abstractly) can't go anywhere but to the "recycle bin."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home