Friday, November 30, 2012


Windless Afternoon is one of my oldest photos, making it only months short of four years old. If I could still clamber across the squishy lawn behind this arbor, the view would be exactly the same. That woman in the distance has long since moved out. But on any given day, during any given hour someone is making that walk into A-Building. It's a messy photo but still interests me which is why it's survived many cullings. All I did to it this morning was brighten it and crop the edges a little bit. Oh, and I also gave it its name today.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home