Monday, January 28, 2013


Warming to the Night is a re-working just made today of one of my oldest photos. I keep stumbling across entire folders of really old photos I want to work on. However, when I do I'm not all that satisfied with any I revise, but that may be more my mood than any sort of "reality." Or at least I'd like to believe that. (By the way, my not taking new photos this past week has been more determined by an extremely sore right knee, than any lack of interest. Especially given some of the fabulous rain drops and shadows I saw on canna leaves.)

Here's another old photo, just re-worked yesterday, In the Garden of the Fey:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home