Sunday, January 20, 2013


Immolation is a very recent re-working of an over three year old photo. I'm drawn today to warmer tones. Although the weather's warmed considerably, my rooms are still chilly which they tend to be in general. And that's an advantage in the summers so I really don't mind it. But something I do mind is that I'm not very happy with most of the photos I've been posting recently. I'm even finding the editing process a little frustrating; things just not popping the way they usually do. As has happened before I probably really need to take some new pix in order to get going again. But I just haven't felt like it. Ah well, these doldrums will pass.

Anyway, back to the above photo. The orientation was changed, and the colors were inverted and then switched to the red/orange/yellows. The original rose is a startling fuchsia but it just doesn't work. Here's another crop of the above, with the orientation changed again. It's titled No Need to Pout! --


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home