Saturday, January 26, 2013


Down the Rabbit Hole is today's re-working of an old photo. I've been at this computer a couple hours, editing away, but wasn't happy with any of the various versions of other old photos I came up with. It's not surprising that the one I've finally settled on inspired a reference to a journey to another world because that's where I feel most of me is today. Or rather that I'm here, tethered to this computer, trying to reach through that rabbit hole to something new and unusual.

Anyway, this one is clearly a rose center. The original is a deep fuchsia/red. It's been color inverted, changed to sepia tones, and then saturated to bring out the remaining color conrasts.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home