Sunday, March 10, 2013


In the Thick of It is a very new photo, just re-worked this morning. I'm not all that jazzed about it, but do like those shapes and twists. I tried many different colors and finally settled on this single hue. It sort of echos the idea of an energetic struggle. In fact, it puts me in mind of the Five of Wands in the Rider/ Waite/ Smith Tarot card deck, which has a bunch of folk either fighting or playing intensely, wielding large staves. And a red/orange color is often associated with the Wands suit of the Tarot, as is the element of fire. Hm, have I just identified a possible Five of Wands for my Found Tarot project? I think so. (A link to "Roswila's Tarot Gallery & Journal," where I post Found Tarot cards as I find them in my photos, is on the right side of this blog.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home