Saturday, March 2, 2013


Moon & Star is a new photo, just taken a couple of days ago. It's the only one of the folder of pix I took that day that is anywhere near ready to be shared. But it feels so good to have taken a bunch of new photos, that even though I'm somehwat uncertain about it I'm posting it anyway. My problem with it? Even though I've done some "cleaning up" of the surrounding leaves I think they may still be a little distracting. Though, at the same time, I sort of like the bit of messiness. Nature is like this. So, at least for now, I'm letting this picuture stand, as is. (P.S. after viewing in a brighter light: some of that clean up I did was not very well done. I have to say I'm tired of having to open and close blinds, and turn various lights on and off if I want to be sure photo clean up I've done is OK. But then this old lady is exceedingly cranky and sad today. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like working to fix this one up.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home