Tuesday, March 5, 2013


As Above, So Below was posted recently to my dreams & poetry blog, and I think it makes a nice change of pace for this blog today. I was initially looking at rainy day photos I have since it's threatening to rain today (and we need it). But this picture drew me. Possibly because I'm feeling rather sentimental. I miss being able to walk to this pizza place. And not even so much for the pizza, as for walking in the gorgeous weather taking pictures along the way. As to this old photo itself, all that was done on posting to my other blog was a re-cropping and slight sharpening.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home