Thursday, April 25, 2013


Cheering Squad, above, is from that newest batch of pix. I'm not mad about it, but I do sort of enjoy its cheer. And it's evidence that I do sometimes let a picture just be its natural self, so to speak.

However, Wave Bye-Bye, below, is clearly (for anyone following this blog even a little bit) my basic wont. I just have to chase down something that even a tiny section of a photo suggests. This suggestion doesn't come in words; it's more like an itch behind my eyes somewhere. When words do come, usually in the form of a possible picture title, it's when I've been editing for a while and feel I'm getting closer. Then there's that rare photo that just "pops up" complete with very little fussing. A title for that sort will usually still take a while to arrive. As if steeping is necessary for words, but not always for images.


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home