Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Involution was just taken yesterday and worked on this morning. This particular batch of pix seem (at least on quick run through) to be an improvement over what I've been getting recently. However, I recognize this one is decidedly quirky. However, I like it a lot so I'm sharing it anyway. I'm being seduced by the color family, the watercolor effect, and the shapes. Not to mention the over all mood, which echos mine. (Well, I've never claimed to have a very objective eye.) I'll post some of the straightforward blossom pix from this batch some another time.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home