Thursday, May 23, 2013


All Aflutter was taken three years ago, and re-worked in January of this year. I actually have at least two other versions, as well. The original is one of those with shadows and shapes that keep tugging at me. If I weren't more than usually rushed right now I know I'd be going for yet another version. For instance, I have an itch right now to change it's orientation (flip the original upside down or maybe just a quarter turn) and see what gets suggested then.

Fair warning: I remembered yesterday that now that my new computer is up, I have a drawing program I can load and try out. That is, actually drawing on a special pad with a stylus. Ya-HOO! What will that do to my photos? And to my time! I may be found nothing but a stack of bones, piled in my secretary's chair in front of my computer, years from now .... Of course, I'm assuming I can do drawing on an already existing image. But even if not, it'll be great fun, methinks.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home