Monday, May 20, 2013


Leaning toward the Light, above, is over three years old, as is the other I'm posting here today, but both were somewhat revised this morning. What a process. Although the two programs I used I had on my old computer (made the switch just two days ago) they're newer versions. And as I find too often "new" does not equal better. In fact, one program is missing a function I used a great deal, as well as having decreased selections on another favorite function considerably. And this is supposed to be an "upgrade"? Oy, I'm such a grouch. I promise it'll pass and I'll find something else to complain about. At least I was happy to rediscover these two old pix taken just outside the front gate of our retirement community in spring of 2010. By the way, the calla lily in the above photo stood over 5 feet tall and was in a group of big ones.

The Unfurling, below, is one of my many favorite sights here during spring, fern branches as they dance into the light. There's a lot about this photo my critical eye is not happy with, so this posting of it is really total self-indulgence.


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home