Sunday, May 26, 2013


Come Fly With Me is two years old, but I just this morning settled on a version of it that I can live with. When I took the picture and first worked on it, I hadn't yet discovered the rotating function in MS Picture Manager. Today, all it took to make this photo one I'd be OK sharing was rotating it so it's pot was trim, along with some cropping and a wee bit of sharpening. (Though I'm still not happy with its focus.) I'd been through gazillions of pix this morning trying to find something I liked as is, or that wouldn't take too much work. I.e., too much switching back and forth between editing programs. But by the time I arrived at this pic I probably could have done a lot of flitting from program to program with the first photo I'd landed on. Intriguing how trying to save time often wastes it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home