Thursday, May 30, 2013


Lion in Waiting, above, is about two months old. I've had it on the back burner, so to speak, because I had to do considerable "painting out" of a distracting area in the background and just didn't feel like doing it. Once I did that grunt work, the picture then just needed a slight re-cropping to be post-ready.

Curvaceous, below, is from around the same time as "Lion in Waiting" and taken in the same stand of nasturtiums. Though this is clearly of a little rose and even smaller bud unfolding among the nasturtium leaves.


And since I can never leave anything well enough alone (especially when it comes to photo editing) here's a brand new version of the center of "Lion in Waiting," titled Rebirth. I used one of those fancy Photoshop filters, as well as other functions in MSPictureManager. And I think I still need to re-crop to get it better centered but I'm too bleary eyed right now as I'd have to start from scratch. Will put this chore on that back burner...


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home