Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OK, the three versions of the same photo below show another effect from my learning process on Photoshop Elements (can't remember now which filter it is). So far I don't really like Photoshop for anything other than these special "filters." I do sharpening in another program, and color adjusting and cropping in MSPicture Manager. (In fact on all three of these pictures there was much more done than just apply a filter, including color inverting.) There's a fourth program that came with my old printer that I haven't yet loaded to this new computer that has better color options than MSPicture Manager or Photoshop (IMHO). Once I load that program and get a better camera than either of my two old "premium compacts" (as I've read they're called), I'll be in hog heaven.

This first below is called Night of the Flower Child:


This next below is titled Phoenix Rising:


And this last below is Moon Bird:


NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home