Monday, May 27, 2013


The texture of Silk Rose was clearly made using Photoshop Elements. I spent some time yesterday tooling around it and found tons of interesting effects. For "Silk Rose" I used MSPictureManager to change the color (I haven't yet figured how best to use Photoshop for color changes). Then I went to Photoshop and applied one of the textures that looked best with this color. I'm now feeling ready and able to continue to learn Photoshop Elements' ways. And hoping to come up with more fully satisfying results than "Silk Rose."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home