Saturday, June 1, 2013


Cooling Off is an additional version of one of the photos I posted here yesterday. As I said then I was feeling an itch to mess with these pix using some of the functions I'm discovering in my new Photoshop Elements (PSE) program. OK, the itch is scratched and the results? Meh. Not bad. But not anything to write home about. The filter I used in PSE is a texture called plastic wrap. (One of my favorite effects so far, but there's so much I have yet to explore about PSE.) Then I did considerable fussing with the plastic wrap version -- and changing my mind over and over -- using MSPicture Manager. I find when experimenting with the PSE effects I may really like one and think I could just leave it like that, as is. Not do any further working on it. But somehow that feels like cheating. That if I haven't put some "sweat equity" into a photo version it's not really mine.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home