Friday, November 8, 2013

MOONLIGHT SWIM

Moonlight Swim (10-30-09), is yet another very old photo I just re-worked today. Maybe when I feel like taking new pix again I'll get tugged away from these really old pictures. Well, at least temporarily as I satisfy my curiosity about how the new ones came out. BTW, what usually happens with these really old pix is that I see a problem with one and attempt to deal with it, without "going abstract" as I like it overall. But I can't fix it and so take it on a wild Photoshop ride, only reined in by what is suggested by the forms/colors/textures as they mutate. (Also, this is another of those photos in which the colors are noticeably different posted here to blogger, than when viewed through MS Picture Manager and Photoshop. Here, there's a bit more purple than blue, whereas I chose blues with only a hint of purple/lavender. As opposed to the last time I noted a discrepancy in colors, it's no problem as I like this more purple palette. However, it's not what I chose when working on the photo and it's hard to let go of that.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home